Single story, 3 bedroom, 2 bath home located in established westside neighborhood. Large living room with original hardwood floors and brick fireplace make this house cozy and inviting. Living room looks out onto backyard and covered patio ready for family gatherings. Extra room in garage for an office or storage, possibilities are endless. Walking distance to downtown restaurants, bouquets and Community Events.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,263 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Tile,Tub w/Shower Over
- Breakfast Nook
- Electric,In Garage,Sink
- Breakfast Area,Tile Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Tile,Tub w/Shower Over
- Bath Description
- Closet,Tile,Tub w/Shower Over
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Electric Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Gas Water Heater
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Central, Fireplace Insert.
- 1. Brick,Family Room,Wood Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Covered Patio
- Chain Link,Full,Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Back,Low Maintenance, Covered Patio. Landscape Back,Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Elsie Richardson, W Real Estate
Agent License: 01469777 Office License: 01795950 Office Phone: (707) 483-2121
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.